Dear valued ICIFE Institutional and Individual Members,
Mark your calendar to lock-in 30 January 2016 (Saturday) 10 AM @ Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur.
Come be a part of an ICIFE networking event where Islamic Finance Education (IFE) leaders, scholars, module writers, magazine editors, book publishers, and students converge to explore and define IFE strategy in operationalizing priorities for 2016 and beyond. It is a Seven in One (7 in 1) event not to be missed, as follows:
1. 2016 Special Address by YBhg Tan Sri Dr. Rais Yatim (TSRY) Advisor to the Government of Malaysia on Socio-Cultural Matters; President of International Islamic University Malaysia & Chairman, ICIFE International Advisory Board
2. TSRY to receive the Malaysian Islamic Finance Education Report.
3. For the first time, TSRY will sponsor ICIFE Achievement Awards, which is the most coveted honour an institution or individual member may receive, in recognition of their outstanding contribution to IFE excellence.
4. Presentation of Certificates to new Institutional Members, Honorary Members and International Advisory Board Members.
5. Annual ICIFE Members’ Luncheon with guests hosted by TSRY.
6. To transact the Agenda for the 2nd ICIFE Annual General Meeting.
7. The launching of ICIFE Student Magazine.